Kit Steel — Wiccan — delivers a fascinating and homespun narrative on the beliefs, origins, customs and dos and don’ts of REAL witchcraft! Descended from a line of practicing witches in rural Kentucky, Kit separates Hollywood myths from reality.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How christian and wicca customs influenced each other
- How wiccans have been perceived and treated throughout history
- Perceptions of the power of witchcraft versus reality
- Common wicca beliefs and holidays
- Are wiccans sensitive to spirits and demons?
- Animal “familiars”
- Plenty of Kit’s own stories that you do not want to miss!
Links to our guest, Kit Steel:
Contact Kit at: firstname.lastname@example.org